Chess is for many boring and they don’t see the beauty in thought out moves which lead to a win, loss or draw. For all of you I am going to present you 10 reasons for playing chess which may persuade you to dive into the depth of countless chess combinations and moves.
- With playing regularly this gentleman’s game you can lenghten the time of maximum concentration so you do better in exams because you can except less falls in concentration which leads to fewer mistakes. Remember to study before tests and not rely only on concentration.
- Everyone can play chess, no matter if they are blind or deaf. Blind chess players have special desks and chess clocks specially designed for them. For an exampla a team of blind chess players is fighting equally for first place in 1st Ljubljana’s chess league. They use touch, memory and excellent spacial perception.
- Color blindness does not affect a person’s quality of game because you have to differ only two colors, black and white.
- Chess is very cheap, you need only your chess board, set of chess figures and an optional chess clock. All equipment lasts for years, does not break and damaged even has a higher value than new equipment.
- It is possible to play chess even at old age. Do not be deceived by the age of your opponent. A six year old and a ninty year old can both play excellently.
- It teaches you to accept loses as experiences from which you learn so you can play better next time.
- Chess encourages intergenerational socialising, you meet many older and younger chess players. Rules are clear and the results are independent from the judges’ subjective mark as we can see this in other sports. In ski jumping, diving, gymnastics, figure skating and many other sports judges’ marks can determine medal winners.
- Nowadays you can play chess on the internet whenever you want and with opponent from all around the world. Your opponent is determined by a computer based on your previous chess results.
- You most certainly cannot seriously injure yourself, in case of neck pain you can take a walk around the room.
- While playing chess you never get dirty and rarely sweat. You don’t bring home dirty from grass and mud shorty which make your mother angry and prove that washing powder does not clean all stains.
Of course there are dozens more which you can find if all the above persuaded you. I highly recommend!
Because of this we dedicated our last swimwear collection to chess. We are devoted to bringing chess and our swimwear closer to you so you can enjoy all benefits of both.
More on our chess collection here : Check Mate
Visit also our shop on Etsy : Vittori Swimwear on Etsy